With the unwavering support of our sponsors, friends, volunteers and local businesses, Riverdale Share has gathered the community to celebrate its unique spirit of giving for a quarter of a century. Dozens of local charities have benefitted from the hundreds of thousands of dollars and truckloads of food raised over the years.
It is our hope that you will join the select group who, not only allow us to make this event possible and ensure its continued success, but will also help make the 2017 concert a very special one. Below you will find giving options.
See http://riverdaleshare.com/recipients/ for a list of local agencies that have received funds in the past.
Opening Night – $12,000
(offered on an exclusive basis)
Private Box – $8,000
Front Row – $6,000
Orchestra – $3,000
Balcony – $1,250
- Ad in the program – distributed to a sold-out, 1,200-seat audience
Opening Night: Double page spread – 15″ x 20″
Private Box: Full page – 7 1/2″ x 10″
Front Row: Half page – 7 1/5″ x 4 3/4″
Orchestra: One third page -7 1/2″ x 3′ 1/3″
Balcony: Quarter page – 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- Logo and website link on riverdaleshare.com
- Logo on back cover of the program
- Inclusion in social media activities (i.e: Facebook and Twitter)
- On stage recognition during the concert
- Framed “Thank You” certificate, t-shirt and program
- Complimentary tickets – upon request
- Rotating logo image on Riverdale Share home page photo gallery (Opening Night, Private Box and Front Row)
We look forward to working with you on this year’s 25th Anniversary concert.
For more information:
Pauline Fortier, Chair, Fundraising Initiatives